Holy Basil Toner
- Skin Benefits:
- Balances and brightens skin for a radiant, dewy complexion. Lightly astringent quality to clear acne prone skin.
~ Dull, devitalized, acne prone skin ~
Holy Basil is known for its astringent, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This toner makes an excellent choice for many skin types, especially those with acne prone, dull or devitalized skin. Holy Basil has an exotic alluring aroma, lightly floral, spicy with a hint of earthiness.
Why use Facial Toners?
Neeta Naturals facial toners are made with pure flower waters produced during the distillation of natural plant material (flowers, fruit, leaves, bark, grass). Flower waters contain the beneficial water soluble constituents of the plant material and have similar properties to their corresponding essential oils. Flower waters are less concentrated than an essential oil and thus are much gentler. Natural facial toners provide the calming, soothing and balancing properties of the essential oil, add a layer of moisture to the skin and promotes feeling of wellbeing. Holy Basil toner can be used as often as desired to refresh, hydrate, nurture the skin and uplift mood.
Neeta Naturals Be Beauty Tip
“I mist my skin with a facial toner prior to applying my facial oil. The facial oil holds in the moisturizing properties of the facial mist, leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated.” ~ Neeta Singh
Organic Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
How to use
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto bare skin, or over makeup.
- Use on bare skin in place of moisturizer, or after moisturizer, for an instant burst of hydration; or to prep skin for a smooth, supple base before makeup.
- Spritz over finished makeup to get rid of any excess powder, for a glowing finish.
- Apply on the go to refresh and re-energize skin throughout the day without disturbing makeup.
- Use Neeta Natural’s Holy Basil Toner morning, evening and through out the day to keep your skin feeling lusciously hydrated and dewy soft.
Mist your skin with this toner, then apply Neeta Natural’s Light Luminance or Luxuriously Hydrating Facial Oil while skin is still damp.