Neroli Facial Toner
- Skin Benefits:
- Neroli is known for its gentle balancing, hydrating, lightly astringent, skin soothing and uplifting properties. Neroli Toner is an excellent choice for all skin types including sensitive, aging, acne prone or dry skin.
~ For all skin types ~
What Is Neroli Hydrosol?
Neroli floral water (hydrosol) is known for its gentle balancing, hydrating, lightly astringent and skin soothing properties. Neeta Naturals Neroli facial toner makes an excellent choice for all skin types including sensitive, aging, acne prone or dry skin. Neroli is known for its delightful complex aroma. The soft, lightly floral with a hint of refreshing citrus is soothing and uplifting.
Why use Facial Toners?
Neeta Naturals facial toners are made with pure flower waters (hydrosols). What is neroli hydrosol? Hydrosols are produced during the distillation of natural plant material (flowers, fruit, leaves, bark, grass). Flower waters contain the beneficial water soluble constituents of the plant material and have similar properties to their corresponding essential oils. Flower waters are less concentrated than an essential oil and thus are much gentler. Natural facial toners provide the calming, soothing and balancing properties of the essential oil, add a layer of moisture to the skin and promotes feeling of wellbeing.
Organic Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Hydrosol
How to use
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto bare skin, or over makeup.
- Use on bare skin in place of moisturizer, or after moisturizer, for an instant burst of hydration; or to prep skin for a smooth, supple base before makeup.
- Spritz over finished makeup to get rid of any excess powder, for a glowing finish.
- Apply on the go to refresh and re-energize skin throughout the day without disturbing makeup.
- Use Neeta Natural’s Neroli Toner morning, evening and through out the day to keep your skin feeling lusciously hydrated and dewy soft.
Mist your skin with this toner, then apply Neeta Natural’s Light Facial Oil while skin is still damp.
Neeta Naturals Be Beauty Tip
“I mist my skin with a hydrosol prior to applying my facial oil. The facial oil holds in the moisturizing properties of the facial mist, leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated.” ~ Neeta Singh