A complete Ayurvedic Acne Control skincare kit to address the often embarrassing effects of acne. Everything you need to get radiant, clear, blemish free, beautiful skin is in this complete kit! It will cleanse, calm & nourish your skin. The kit includes: Neem Soap, Neem Glow Facial Mask & Spot Treatment, Holy Basil Toner, Kama Facial Oil, & our Neem/Beauty Therapy Oil.
How Your Dosha Affects Your Skin
- A vata imbalance can produce blackheads. Dryness in the body can cause an overproduction of oil, clogging the skin.
- A pitta imbalance may cause inflammation and toxins to accumulate, resulting in red, painful pimples.
- A kapha imbalance can create cystic acne due to excess dampness in the body.
As a bonus you receive a 20% discount – you pay only $75. Product value is over $95
Your complete head to toe Ayurvedic acne control kit contains
- Ayurvedic Neem Glow Face Mask
- Holy Basil Facial Toner
- Kama Facial Oil
- Neem Soap
- Beauty Therapy Neem Oil
- Removes dirt and excess oil, leaving the skin refreshed and clean.
- Soothe & nourishe skin
- Tones & balances
- Rich in Omega (essential fatty acids) & Antioxidants
- Non comedogenic
- Brightens & improves skin texture
- Unclogs pores and rids skin of acne-causing bacteria.
How to use
This five piece Acne Control Kit is designed to prevent & fight breakouts without over-drying skin. Use to treat a breakout, maintain clear complexion, & as a spot treatment to reduce sensitivity and appearance of blemish.
Use this easy, convenient acne skin care kit two times a day for best results to maintain clear, healthy-looking skin!
- STEP 1 – Neem Soap
Use Neeta Natural’s Neem Soap for face and body as desired. Enjoy a light refreshing scent and creamy lather that rinses cleanly. Gentle for your skin and perfect for face and body.
- STEP 2 – Neem Glow Face Mask
Mix 1 tsp. mask with about 1 tsp water or rose water to form a soft paste. Apply to face and neck. Let dry. Remove mask before it fully dries and “crackling” takes place. Remove with a warm water rinse.
DISCLAIMER: The activated charcoal in this product is a fine black powder that tends to stick and stain cloth. We recommend having a few designated washcloths and hand towels to use when removing your mask to avoid staining regular linens. Rinse thoroughly then launder with dark colors only. Make sure to wipe down your sink after use to remove any residue.
Activated charcoal is carbon that has been treated with oxygen. The resulting fine black powder containing millions of tiny pores that effectively draw out impurities… although it can stain material it is so effective for cleaning the skin and helping to give you a radiantly clean, healthy complexion that we can’t imagine not using it!
Use 1-2 times per week.
For Acne – spot application
Blend a small amount of the mask powder with enough water to make a soft, almost runny, paste. With your clean finger, put the mixture on the blemish. Leave on for 10 minutes. Apply at night, before bed, after you have washed your face. Continue to apply until blemish is gone.
- STEP 3 – Holy Basil Toner
In Ayurveda Tulsi/ Holy Basil is known for its healing effect especially on acne prone skin. It acts as an antiseptic, helps to reduce inflammation commonly associated with acneic skin and to regulate oil production. Traditional alcohol or benzoyl peroxide based products can be damaging and overyly drying to the skin. Holy Basil Toner is natures gentle yet effective solution. Regular application of Holy Basil Toner will not only clear your acne and blemishes, but will also your skin complexion visibly brighter and instantly smoother.
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto clean skin. Use morning and evening.
- Apply through out day to refresh and re-energize skin or apply to a cotton ball and use to remove excess oil.
- STEP 4 – Kama Facial Oil
This non greasy acne face moisturizing oil designed to help fight dryness and nourish skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Use daily. Apply morning and evening after misting your skin with Holy Basil Facial Toner. Pump a small amount of Kama Facial Oil into the palm of one hand. Use finger tips to dab small dots of oil onto the skin then gently smooth and press the oil on to your face and neck.
- STEP 5 – Beauty Therapy Neem Oil
Apply product with a Q-Tip on problem areas to spot-treat, leaving on overnight if desired.
- Neem Glow: Sandalwood Powder, Organic Neem Powder, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite Clay, Rice Powder, Organic Turmeric Powder, Organic Chickpea Flour, Organic Aduki Bean Flour, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Mungbean flour, Orange Peel, Arjuna Powder, Essential Oil: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Holy Basil Toner: Organic Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) hydrosol
- Kama Facial Oil: Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), Organic Camelina (Camelina sativa), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Organic Rose Hip Seed (Rosa mosqueta),Organic Neem (Azadirachta indica), Organic Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum), Saffron (Crocus sativus), Chammomile (Anthemis nobilis) & Essential oils: Rose (Rosa damascena), Organic Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum), Sandalwood (Santalum album), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia)
- Neem Soap: Organic Saponified Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Saponified Cocoa Butter, Organic Neem Oil; Essential oils: Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Lavandin (Lavandula x intermedia)
- Beauty Therapy Neem Oil: Cold Pressed Organic Neem (Azadirachta indica)
“This product really works. It cleared up the acne on my chin in 2 days. I keep using mask as spot treatment to keep the acne from coming back. Love the moisturizing oil, smells amazing! Thank you Neeta for creating this Ayurvedic acne control kit, I will buy one more for my nephew” Tabatha K.